AW: Bugzilla on Debian testing (VirtualHost)

It works with the following VirtualHost configuration:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        DocumentRoot /var/www/bugzilla/
        ServerName bug2.mvn.ch
        Alias /bugzilla/ /var/www/bugzilla/
        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
</VirtualHost>

Alias "Bugzilla" is for finding the css-templates.

Thank you!

Now, there is just a little problem using the login on the home page of
Bugzilla

http://server.domain.ch/cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi

If I enter there a user name and password and click on "login", Bugzilla
adds a new "/cgi-bin/bugzilla" so the URL results in

http://server.domain.ch/cgi-bin/bugzilla/cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi

And naturally finds no index.cgi

Somebody know which file of the Bugzilla-source I have to edit to fix
the problem?

Thanks for your support!

Andy