window maker recovery

The last upgrade screwed my configuration something aweful.

Last night I tried to downgrade to the previous version via the snapshots site.

But it's still deeply screwed.
Downgrading to stable still doesn't fix the problem.

This is all related to a series of bugs reported already where the code that defines the configuration behaviour is complete wiped out and you are left with a severely broken Window Manager. Very little mouse behavior even works.

If anyone has suggestions on how to better remedy this situation I would appreciate it. I've grown rather accustomed to using WMaker over the years.