Re: /var/lib/apt/lists

Douglas Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca> wrote:
| On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 09:12:26PM +0100, mess-mate wrote:
| > Hi
| > after a upgrade from sarge to etch (done yet);
| > and a new apt-get update, these are the errors i received from all
| > my deb's in my sources.list :
| > (/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.debian.skynet.be_ftp_debian_dists_etch_main_binary-i386_Packages)
| > - stat (2 No such file or directory)
| >

| Is etch on that mirror?  What programme spits out the error message?

Yes, it is.

| Show us your sources.list (what it was and what it is).
|
| I don't understand "(done yet)".  At what stage are you?

The upgrade is done and running, but couldn't do a 'apt-get update';
i'd olways simirairly errors for all the deb's.
Finally i've done e new etch setup on that machine.
Didn't find the exact raison about those errors and couldn't do any
updat or install/remove package.
Thanks for your time
regerds

mess-mate
--

"Elves and Dragons!" I says to him.  "Cabbages and potatoes are better
for you and me."