Re: crazy screen

Hello

Currently I am wondering if I can replace the video memory.
The main issue is the price: I guess this a part of larger piece,
so that I have to replace the piece.

Anyhow, I will certainely recycle my laptop as an auxiliary computer.

Jerome

Douglas Tutty wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that Jerome.

Don't throw the laptop away.  You can still use it as a server, accessed
with nework and serial console.  If for nothing else, a great backup
archive, or firewall, etc.

Doug.