Re: crazy screen

Hello,

thanks for your answer:
unfortunately I am now far away from the external screen
(this happened during a workshop).

I have indeed a switch button on my Dell Inspiron 8200 (fn + F8):
I used it to get the image on the external screen, but I forget
to switch back, hence the troubles I guess.

Is there a (simple) way to reset the settings ?

Jerome

Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
Hello,