Re: cp: error while loading shared libraries: unexpected PLT reloc type 0x24

Yeah, everything except the disk was replaced, but it booted fine
afterwards... except without cp I cannot install much new...

Anton

--
email: anton@piatek.co.uk	home: 02380 557 995
mobile:	07900 951 627		work: 01962 816 557