Re: cp: error while loading shared libraries: unexpected PLT reloc type 0x24

2006/11/7, Anton Piatek <anton@piatek.co.uk>:

I had some hardware die, and now having replaced it
all I seem to have a corrupted system.
Did you replace the motherboard ? I have already replaced everything
other than the mb itself (ram,cpu & co included), my debian was still
fine.

A friend did the opposite : he kept everything except mb (power supply
and mb were dead because of a power surge) and he had to reinstall
because it wouldn't boot properly (at that time he didn't have enough
experience to fix things up, nor did i).

I know it doesn't help you, but at least you system boots :-)