Re: what's up with all the attitude

Nate Bargmann wrote:

As others have alluded to already, this list is subscribed to by many
people from many different walks of life who hold many differing
viewpoints.  A great many of these subscribers live in the USA and with
another election cycle in progress a number of people have their dander
up.  Fortunately, the incidents of that is low, even here, and in a few
weeks it will hopefully subside.

Because we all know elections fix everything, if everyone votes. The TV told me so, really! :-)

Nate (the OTHER Nate!)