Mailman with Apache 2 on Sarge

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to install mailman 2.1.5-8sarge5 onto a system with apache2
2.0.54-5 and postfix 2.1.5-9. I've scoured the internet for HOWTOs on
how to set this up, and either they do not work with this version of
Debian, or I'm missing something because I can't seem to get an install
to behave as it should.  Right now, I can't get the web interface to
come up on apache2. We're using VirtualHosts

Does anybody know of a detailed guide on setting this up with debian
sarge? Something a little more than just a series of steps and written
configurations. Here's my apache configuration file for the vhost I'm
trying to use, and I'm getting a 404. I've tried many different things,
and I've gotten it to the point where I get 403s and it doesn't seem to
want to execute the script. I'm not too experienced w/ CGI or apache,
and any help would be appreciated.

<VirtualHost lists.mydomain.mytld:80>

        ServerAdmin webmaster@mydomain.mytld
        ServerName lists.mydomain.mytld
        DocumentRoot /var/lib/mailman

        ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/lists.error.log
        LogLevel info
        CustomLog /var/log/apache2/lists.access.log combined

ScriptAlias     /mailman/       /var/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/
Alias           /pipermail/     /var/lib/mailman/archives/public/

<Directory />
        Options FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
</Directory>

<Directory "/var/lib/mailman">
        AllowOverride AuthConfig
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory "/var/lib/mailman/archives/public">
        AddDefaultCharset Off
        Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory "/var/lib/mailman/cgi-bin">
        AllowOverride None
        Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
</Directory>

Alias   /mmimages/      /usr/share/doc/mailman/images/
<Directory "/usr/share/doc/mailman/images">
        Options Indexes MultiViews
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all