Filesystem size

 I seem to have a problem with one of my systems. At least filesystem
reporting makes it appear that way. My / filesystem on a system is 1.9G in
size and is reporting via 'df -h' 100% use. If I check it against 'du
-hcxL' it says only 113M is in use. What else can I use to check it? The
drives are part of a hardware raid and it's the only system I have that
will accept the drives, so mounting them in another system to check is
out of the question.

Thanks,

Ed