Re: argh! linux and floppies

Cameron L. Spitzer wrote:

But the best advice is just avoid floppy disks if you
possibly can.  Fry's has a 1 GB USB flash drive for US$15
after the rebate.  That's 700 floppies' worth and it fits
on your keyring.  They had a 128 MB drive for three bucks.
Floppies are obsolete.
I saw one Fry's ad for either a 128MB, or 256MB (I can't remember which) USB flash drive that was free, after rebate.

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail