Re: document processing

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 09:21:50PM -0500, Douglas Tutty wrote:
> My primary use is for letters and notes but also larger projects.  I
> don't like wysiwyg.  I want to be able to make: ps, pdf, txt, html.
>
> Something like DebianDoc seems overkill for a letter.

I'd just use docbook (I haven't looked at debiandoc, but at a guess,
it's probably not all that much different). It's not really overkill if
you consider that you can just make a template once, and then re-use it
every time you need to write a letter.

The XML (or SGML) is not really any more difficult to use than HTML,
either...

Cheers,

Paul

--
Paul Dwerryhouse				| PGP Key ID: 0x6B91B584
A look at Ubuntu Server Edition: