Re: flashplugin-nonfree: Flash Player 9 beta

Bart Martens:

> Users of Debian "testing" are invited try flashplugin-nonfree version
> 9.0.21.55.1 from "experimental".  This version installs Flash Player 9
> beta [1].

On unstable this appears to work fine. I installed the package from
experimental, searched google for "need flashplayer 8" and found all
websites I tried to be working with current firefox (and without the
aoss workaround in /etc/firefox/firefoxrc).

This is great news, thanks a lot.

Are there plans to package the standalone flash player (gflashplayer) as
well?

J.
--
I wish I looked more like a successful person even though I'm a loser.
[Agree]   [Disagree]