Re: debian planet rss feed on firefox?

<quote who="Joey Hess" date="Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 05:46:31PM -0400">
> Matt Price wrote:
> > can I file a bug somewhere against planet debian?  anyone know?
>
> I've CC'd mako, its maintainer. The underlying software package, FWIW,
> is planet.

The bug is in the Planet 2.0 codebase that I'm using. I'm on the list
and am happy to file this upstream. Thanks for CCing me on the
message. I had noticed the issue in question before but didn't realize
it was outside of the specification or was causing anyone problem so
had ignored it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill