Re: iRiver Clix Media Player - How To Use with Debian?

On Saturday 28 October 2006 04:10, Scarletdown wrote:

> I take it this is the link you were referring to?
> http://reactivated.net/writing_udev_rules.html
>
> If so, it proved to be completely useless and even incomprehensible.

There is also an article about udev in the October issue of Linux Magazine
(the UK version not the US magazine of the same name).

I happened across this today via Stumble, I believe.
http://www.debianadmin.com/rename-network-interface-using-udev-in-linux.html

That article might help if you upgraded Sarge to udev after installing Sarge
with devfs.

8)