cdrecord replacement (wodim) fails

  Just upgraded cdrecord and k3b to burn a Knoppix CD and find that
  the new replacement for cdrecord, wodim, can't handle it.  It fails
  saying the file is larger the the CD.

  I have burned 6-8 of these CD's with k3b/cdrecord with never a
  problem, unitl wodim.

  I am currently downloading a jigdo stable installation disk and can
  only hope that I haven't just wasted my time (26K dialup) doing it.

  Has anyone else used wodim and got it to work?  I sure hope so.

Wayne

--
Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission
errors.