Re: Chastity-list is not for Debian Etch

People, I'm using Debian Etch and I'm installing Squidguard with Squid in order to filter web sites, and I want to use the chastity-list package (it's a blacklist of web sites) I used with Debian Sarge...but I've been at Debian web site and I see chastity-list is not present in Debian Etch repositories.

What can I do now ??? Is there any other similar package in replace of chastity-list for Debian Etch ???

Thanking in advance

alejandro.-

There is a similar package called dansguardian which is included in Debian Etch.

Mark