Re: Re: cdebootstrap (& Pegasus)

Sven & others,

At Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:57:06 +0200 Sven Arvidsson said,
> ... list the loaded modules and the installed packages
> and try to find any differences between the systems.
> lsmod

On the desktop system where the Belkin works,
pegasus and several usb modules are listed.

The cdebootstrapped system tells me only this.
"lsmod: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented"

cdebootstrap did not leave a working lsmod!

> ... and dpkg -l

Nothing helpful that I can perceive.

Perversely enough, the word "module" does not
appear in the contents of the Installation Manual.
The manual should have a section following "C.4.6.
Set up the Boot Loader" explaining how to proceed.
Can anyone tell me how how to install additional
modules?

Thanks,       ... Peter E.
--
http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/