Re: Exim4 and Mutt for beginners?

On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 02:41:09AM +0000, Tyler wrote:
> Thanks all!
>
> I now have Mutt running with all my mail in it. I don't know if it's set
> up properly, or how to use it, but now at least it's just one program to
> learn instead of 3 or 4.
>
> I was directed off-list to the following link which may be helpful to
> others:
>
> http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~lativyn/articles/debian-mutt/
>
> I guess I'd have found it by searching the archives more thoroughly.
>
> Cheers,

Hi Tyle,
I had a hairy switch from Earthlink to verizon/yahoo after a recent
upgrade to DSL. I was using sendmail but after the switch I went to a
fresh install with exim. I added a wiki page on wiki.debian.org to
hopefully have anyone else have somewhat clear help to do what I did.
I'd encourage folks to do the same for what ever program, or problem you
fix and want others to see.
Cheers
Kev