Re: Dirty spam

On Thursday 19 October 2006 20:20, debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org
wrote:
>   [ =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9_Alburquerque? ] Re: Dirty spam

That all depends on if your getting the digest or not, I use the digest form
and the spam gets on the digest, not much you can do about it, except
subscribe to the regular mailing list. If I had children or teenagers reading
this list then  I might be a little more concerned.  But chances are they
have seen it anyway. It's amazing what depths young people will go to if you
forbid something.

Gnu_Raiz