Re: firewalls and installation stuff....

From: Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: firewalls and installation stuff....
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 08:43:05 -0700

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 08:08:33AM -0700, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> And don't take this personally, but as a piece of friendly
[...]

> http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

I hope that didn't come across as harsh as it now looks to me.

It's OK. In the case of the reconfiguring of Xwindows I thought you couild do that from the configuration editor in Gnome now I have installed it so I thought I was asking a slightly different question than before. I now realise I would just use the same command you recommended before.

I found the specs for my monitor on Google. I will go away and think of some more interesting questions to post on the site.

Regards

mikef

<< signature.asc >>

The new Windows Live Toolbar helps you guard against viruses http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb