Re: Re: Configure Login Manager

On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 07:09:56PM -0700, Jason Self wrote:
> On 10/17/06, Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:
> >On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 05:40:36PM -0700, Jason Self wrote:
> >> I've just finished installing 3.1r3 from the daily-built images. Later
> >
> >There are no daily build images for 3.1 (Sarge).  If you used daily
> >images, then you installed Etch.
>
> Thank you for responding so quickly, but that is not correct. During
> the installation, I am provided with a choice to use stable, testing
> or unstable.

On this page, http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/, the daily
build images are all for Etch.  Now, you might be able to install Sarge,
Etch or Sid from the Etch installer, but that is an important
distinction since the Etch and Sarge installers are not the same.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez