Mounting SATA/USB External Hard Drive

Hi,

I've just picked up a CoolerMaster External HDD
and am not sure how to get it mounted.

I also have a 500GB Exter Lacie HDD when I plug that in via
USB is appears as a device almost instantly. Eg:

sd 3:0:0:0: Attached scsi removable disk sdb

I can mount this up no problems.

For the SATA CoolerMaster External HDD plugged in via USB 1
is appears only as a USB Hub. Eg:

usb 5-5: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 9
hub 5-5:1.0: USB hub found
hub 5-5:1.0: 4 ports detected

The device has 1 x USB 1.0, 2 x USB 2.0 and 1 x eSATA ports.

How can I mount up the HDD via the USB 1.0 port?

My kernel is: 2.6.16.17

More specs on the device can be found at:

http://www.coolermaster.com/index.php?LT=english&Language_s=2&url_place=product&p_serial=RX-3HA/3HU/3SB&other_title=+RX-3HA%2F3HU%2F3SB+X%20Craft

Any advice much appreciated.

Many thanks.
Kind regards,