Problem with PPPoE in Debian 3.1 sarge

Hello.
I have installed Debian 3.1 sarge on my PC. IP I take with DHCP. Also I have configured pppoe with pppoeconf. Whith started pppoe (pon dsl-provider) I can't ping anything in local network and can't ping any internet adress. I have tested Knoppix (based on Debian) and PHLAK  (based on Debian) and had this problem with pppoe. But with other Linux distrib a didn't have this problem.
 P.S. : May be this problem with route table, becouse when I run command "route" I see an empty route. But this problem only with Debian.
Please help me!!!

--
Нелимитированный трафик в хостинг-пакетах! http://mirohost.net/