Firefox: Help > Report Broken Website

Hi,

I upgraded my unstable box a few minutes ago and noticed that Firefox
also got an upgrade. The current version is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux
i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060830 Firefox/1.5.0.7
(Debian-1.5.dfsg+1.5.0.7-2)

While I was checking the new build, I noticed that the Help > Report
Broken Website menu item is disabled. I wondered what the reason behind
it could be, but nothing Debian specific came to mind. Just to confirm
that it is disabled, I checked again and it was enabled! This was after
I had browsed a couple of pages. I tried reproducing the behaviour
again, here it is:

1. Open Firefox (opening page is about:blank)
2. Help > Report Broken Menu -- disabled
3. go to a web site, i.e. browse atleast one website
4. Help > Report Broken Menu -- enabled

Is this only happening with me or is it normal (though wierd) behaviour?

thanks,
/KS

PS: haven't checked it with a clean profile yet