sid-shipped-eclipse crashed on startup

I just upgraded my sid, and installed a fresh new eclipse.
But it gives a fatal error when I start it in a term using
	/usr/bin/eclipse

The log file says:

!SESSION Thu Oct 12 09:56:01 CST 2006 ------------------------------------------
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.launcher 4 0 2006-10-12 09:56:01.387
!MESSAGE Exception launching the Eclipse Platform:
!STACK
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not find framework
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.getBootPath(Main.java:635)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:272)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:973)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:948)

I have already setup JAVA_HOME and CLASSPATH. And my
self-unzipped-eclipse which was downloaded from www.eclipse.org worked
well on the same settings and the same machine.

The following is packages that I installed on my machine which are related to
eclipse:

209:ii  eclipse                            3.1.2-2                     Extensible Tool Platform and Java IDE
210:ii  eclipse-jdt                        3.1.2-2                     Java Development Tools plug-ins for Eclipse
211:ii  eclipse-jdt-common                 3.1.2-2                     Java Development Tools plug-ins for Eclipse
212:ii  eclipse-pde                        3.1.2-2                     Plug-in Development Environment to develop E
213:ii  eclipse-pde-common                 3.1.2-2                     Plug-in Development Environment to develop E
214:ii  eclipse-platform                   3.1.2-2                     Eclipse platform without plug-ins to develop
215:ii  eclipse-platform-common            3.1.2-2                     Eclipse platform without plug-ins to develop
216:ii  eclipse-rcp                        3.1.2-2                     Eclipse rich client platform
217:ii  eclipse-rcp-common                 3.1.2-2                     Eclipse rich client platform (common files)
218:ii  eclipse-sdk                        3.1.2-2                     Extensible Tool Platform and Java IDE
219:ii  eclipse-source                     3.1.2-2                     Eclipse source code plug-ins

Is this a bug or that I missed something ?

--
Truth will out this morning.  (Which may really mess things up.)