Re: Debian & Old Toshiba Laptop

On Wednesday, 11. October 2006 08:07, Kai wrote:
> I have a very old Toshiba laptop and I am looking to put Debian or
> some other form of linux on it.
> Details:
> CPU: Pentium I
> HD: ~700MB
> RAM: 16MB
> I want to use Xfce or IceWM-lite as a GUI
That might be too little for Xfce4 or IceWM-lite(??). I have a Pentium I with
96MiB ram and Xfce4 doesn't run on it very smoothly. I use OpenBOX Instead.
> I can boot and install from a large stack of floppys (20-25 disks),
http://www.debian.org/distrib/floppyinst
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apas02.html.en#howto-getting-images-floppy
Those links might come in handy.

--
-=[JT]=-

Does someone from PEORIA have a SHORTER ATTENTION span than me?