azx_get_response -- please help!

Hi,

I've looked for man pages, I've consulted the oracle (google), I can find nothing. Please, can anyone tell me what azx_get_response timeout means? Sometimes this happens a half dozen times when I boot up, sometimes many dozens of times. It's very frustrating.

I tried attaching the dmesg output from one of the worst instances below, in case that helps anyone. However, this has twice failed to get posted to the list, so I'm assuming that it gets filtered out for being too long? Of the 380 lines, the last 160 or so are almost all

azx_get_response timeout

It did eventually drop me at the gdm log-in, but after several minutes of this message.

Thanks,

Tyler