Re: Download failure of ISO-DVD

Le 08-10-2006, Mumia W.. <paduille.4059.mumia.w@earthlink.net> a écrit :
> On 10/08/2006 04:23 AM, . wrote:
>> The download of the debian-31r2-i386-binary-1.iso crashes at 91%
>> downloading by http. I tried it two times with differents downloaders.
>> With jigdo was not possible, I tried but it crashes always with error
>> code -3.
>>
>> What's happen??
>>
>> Best regards.
>> Jose
>>

> Perhaps your filesystem limits files to 4GB.

We cannot help you with the crash unless you tell us what operating
system and downloaders you are using, and whether you are using FAT32,
NTFS, ext2, ext3, or something else.

But: If you will be on an Internet-connected computer, the first CD
contains everything you need to get Debian installed and working. Then,
afterwards, you can use apt-get or synaptic to download additional
packages off the Internet.

In fact, even the netinstall CD image has enough to get a Debian system
working, and it's even smaller.

--
When you open Windows, bugs get in!