Re: alternatives to logcheck

On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 10:53:18AM -0400, Ian D. Leroux wrote:

> As I understand it, that's a mechanism to ignore *more* than the
> default.  Does it give me a way to ignore *less*, short of manually
> deleting the existing rule files?

I'm not sure why you want to ignore *less* than what is included.  If
you want very verbose output from logcheck, then set your logcheck level
paranoid.  The ignore directives included by default for the paranoid
level are quite sparse.  You will get *plenty* of output that way.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez