Re: installing mysql and php

If you need to install Apache2, PHP5, MySQL5 perhaps you can find
useful this article:

Manuele

On 10/5/06, George Adamides <gmadamide@yahoo.com> wrote:

hello
I have installed apache2 and now I need to install mysql and php. Can
someone please provide instructions from where to download a stable source
and how to install `em? I am confusing what is a source and what is an RPM
or a distribution...With apache it was really easy. I followed the
instructions on their documentation and used lynx to download the .tar.gz
file, extract it, configure and make install.  With php and mysql I am
really confused...