Re: Configure to share Window XP printer (before it was set up samba)

I installed cups and ln -s `which smbspool` /usr/lib/cups/backend/smb

After that I use http://localhost:631/admin to add your printer
add printer
Windows printer via SAMBA (as device)
smb://server/SHARPAR-
Raw

The problem is When I hit the "Print The Test" button, the Printer
State turned to "stopped, accepting jobs." automatically on
http://localhost:631/printers and I could not start the printer unless
I cancel the job.

In addition to that I tried to add a class with the same name as the
printer printer I select "serverPrinter" as the members but it throw me
this error"Error: client-error-not-possible" I set "FileDevice" to
"yes" in cupsd.conf as well. Can any of you help me please?