Re: New to Debian Installation

If I understand you corectly, you have installed debian using only
first CD and now you would like to use software from other CDs.

If that is the case, as a root type: apt-cdrom add, and then follow intructions.

That will make packages from other CDs available for installation.

After that you can use synaptic in gnome to select what packages to install.

You can also use synaptic to add CDs as a source for new packages.