automounting usb-storage 2

Hello,
 I read the thread contributed by Florian e.al..
I have the same/similar problem (etch/KDE3.5.4)
Plugging in USB-device the automounter pops up with tree options:
open in new window
play with kaffeine
do nothing

Choosing new window I get an empty window /system/media/sda1 and the konqueror-Message:

A security policy in place prevents this sender from sending this message
to this recipient, see message bus configuration file
(rejected message had interface "org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume"
member "mount" error name "(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.Hal")

dpkg -l udev\* hal\* dbus\* pmount ==>

+++-========================-========================-================================================================
ii  dbus                     0.92-2                   simple interprocess messaging system
un  dbus-1                   <none>                  (no description)
ii  dbus-1-utils             0.92-2                   simple interprocess messaging system (utilities)
un  dbus-qt-1                <none>                  (no description)
un  dbus-qt-1c2              <none>                  (no description)
ii  hal                      0.5.7.1-2                Hardware Abstraction Layer
un  hal-device-manager       <none>                  (no description)
ii  pmount                   0.9.13-1+b1              mount removable devices as normal user
ii  udev                     0.100-1                  /dev/ and hotplug management daemon

What can I do to let every user read its USB-stick?
Thank You!