Re: Access to ssh/shell with HTTP connection

George Borisov wrote:
> Frank Niedermann wrote:
>> how can I setup a way to get ssh sessions or shell access to a
>> Debian server only using port 80 or 443?
>
> If I understand you correctly, then you could perhaps get SSH to
> listen on one of those ports? (e.g "Port 80" in the sshd_config
> file).

This way I would have to install a SSH client to access the server.

If an Java applet or AJAX application could to this on a web page
on the server there would be no need to install anything on the
client (in an Internet Cafe for examle).

Is something like that possible at all?

Frank