Re: df and du disagree, or "How to get 1.1GB of data onto a 650MB CD"

On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 11:50:53PM +0100, re2823@Safe-mail.net wrote:
> [...]

Sounds like there may be some hard linked files.  You won't be able to
see that directly, but if you find some identical files, I'd suspect
they share data space on the disc.

mkisofs apparently will create such discs if it detects hard links on
the source file system.
--
Rob