Re: Search for real debian Live -cd

T <mlist4suntong@yahoo.com>:
>  On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:22:14 -0400, Stephen Yorke wrote:
>
> > Jabka Atu wrote:
> >> I'm searching for real debian live,
> >> I'm familer with distrowatch but i couldnot find one that will be
> >> deb
> >> and not some spinoff .
> >> the reason is that i need it to be easy to do apt-get upgrade
> >> dist-upgrade to spesific version after instalation .
>
>  grml!!! check out grml.org

Hey T.  I endorse everything T has to say here.  I'd also mention it's
Debian Sid based, and Grml tests Sid stuff before it goes into Grml.
They've an excellent mailing list for support.  Grml is designed for
admins, not newbies, with lots of character based apps admins would
expect to find.  X (grml) is not gnome or KDE.  Being Debian, those
are, of course, apt-get-able once running.

There's grml and grml-small, both are full Debian Sid, both are live
CDs.  Cool distro.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html