Re: mplayer encounts premission problem of directfb

José Alburquerque wrote:
> Glad I could help. :)  Does it work for all users?  When you log out,
> are the permissions reset to original state and then changed for other
> users when they log in?  The reason I ask is that the docs mention
> something about enabling CLOSE_SESSION in /etc/login.defs when using
> pam_devperm with login.
>
> In my /etc/login.defs, it says that CLOSE_SESSIONS is obsolete, but I
> just had to mention this to ensure you don't run into problems. :-)
>
> At any rate, cheers.

Thanks for remind!
same as my /etc/login.defs, I have added `* 0600 /dev/tty0' to
/etc/logindevperm for terminal using. The box is just as desktop for
myself, so permission changed wouldn't bring big problem :)
It seems that permissions will roll back to original states.