Re: copy a dvd

>     Install k9copy from christian marillat source. k9copy is the linux
>     dvdshrink option.
>

> I can't, first I use etch and k9copy is for sarge. second, it depends
> on kde and I use icewm.
I don't have kde installed on my computer, and I use Etch, and I was able to install k9copy (1.0.4.2-0.1), and run it (in either ion3, fluxbox, or gnome). So, k9copy does not require all of kde to run. Whatever libraries, etc, that it does require will be installed via apt (or synaptic, or aptitude). Further, it is in the Etch multimedia (aka marillat) repositories. I feel you should reconsider and install it if you'd like to copy dvds. Just my two cents.

Mark