Re: Cyber Cafe Manager

I've forgot to tell this on my first e-mail that I've tested zeiberbude.
It's awful and discontinued!
Looking in the others that I've found, with your help,
Openkiosk looks the best choice.
Good luck for us all!

Sergio Cuéllar Valdés escreveu:
On 9/20/06, Ralph Katz <ralph.katz@rcn.com> wrote:
~$ apt-cache search cafe
tuxpuck - "Shufflepuck Cafe" Clone
zbdesk - program for administering internet cafes. (client)
zeiberbude - program for administering internet cafes. (server)

~$ apt-cache show zeiberbude

Package: zeiberbude

Oh, I am running etch, so with the search you made I only get
"tuxpuck", which actually is a game :)

zbdesk and zeiberdude are only in the stable release, maybe Antonio
should test this ones too. I found the homepage of zeiberdude in
SourceForge: http://zeiberbude.sourceforge.net/. It has not been
updated since 2002 :(