Re: Compiling CPU-optimized packages
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Compiling CPU-optimized packages
- From: Adam Porter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:38:25 -0500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Arthur Marsh wrote:
> Adam Porter wrote, On 2006-09-18 19:12:
>> So, is there any way to set compiler flags in the Debian package building
>> process other than using apt-build or editing debian/rules?
> look at the package:
> "Replaces gcc, cc, and g++ with scripts that build pentium optimized
> code. (Other processors can be optimised for as well.)
Thank you very much! I will look into it.