following an ssh chain

I've got 3 'nix boxes on my office lan. Sometimes I'll open an ssh session to one of them from my windoz workstation, then ssh from that session to another, then the the third.

Anyone know of a simple way for me to know where I'm at? IOW hostname will always tell me which box my session is currently on, but how can I find that I started on moe, the ssh'd to curly, and finally from curly ssh'd over to shemp?

Gets things are just a little slow right now. :)

Marty

--
Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
Free Database Search App: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml