Re: mouse not working after kernel rebuild

"Fred J." <phddas@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi

I built 2 kernels, the second one in the line below makes the mouse
not active and I am trying to find out what feature needs setting
in-order to activate the mouse, by comparing with known good kernel,
using diff.

the first is the good one, the second has the mouse not working.
but I really don't know which of the listed options could be it.
it is a ps/2 Microsoft intellimouse optical.
just a correction;
it is a ps/2 and USB compatible mouse, however it is usb connected.