update-grub path change

After the today Grub update (Sid):

- I must remove the full paths from /etc/kernel-img.conf
- I must change the paths because update-grub now is in /usr/sbin/ instead
of /sbin/

My doubt is because this apt-listchanges note:

grub (0.97-16) unstable; urgency=low

  grub-install and update-grub has change location.

  There's a wrapper available in /sbin to keep backward compatibility but
  it'll be remove once Etch is release as stable. You _must_ edit your
  /etc/kernel-img.conf and remove the full paths from it. For example:

  ,----[ /etc/kernel-img.conf ]
  | postinst_hook = /sbin/update-grub
  | postrm_hook   = /sbin/update-grub

  Should be change to:

  ,----[ /etc/kernel-img.conf ]
  | postinst_hook = /usr/sbin/update-grub
  | postrm_hook   = /usr/sbin/update-grub

The previous Grub update was more clear: redaction and sample speaks about
remove full paths.