Re: laser printer recommendation for personal use?

Ron Johnson, Jr. wrote:

> With the LaserJet 1100 getting old in the tooth, and the kids
> entering 2nd Grade, we decided a color printer would be best.  But,
> of course, ink jets are expensive to operate and the ink runs out at
> inopportune moments.  So I got a Dell 3100cn on sale for $350.

$350 ? I was working in market research when colour laser printers were
just starting to penetrate the market for home users and were about
$4000 (or pounds, can't remember).

Kind Regards,
B.Hoffmann

#398054 using

-Ubuntu (Breezy)-Debian (Etch)-Zenwalk Linux-