munin problems

Hi all,

I have just installed Munin following the DEbian Sarge documentation and
installed the client app on my other servers.

All went fine and the main server was updating the graphs, but the two
clients are not updating the graphs.

Munin's cron job is also having problems

Error writing to /var/run/munin/munin-update.lock, wrong permissions at
/usr/share/perl5/Munin.pm line 356.
Error writing to /var/run/munin/munin-graph.lock, wrong permissions at
/usr/share/perl5/Munin.pm line 356.
Error writing to /var/run/munin/munin-html.lock, wrong permissions at
/usr/share/perl5/Munin.pm line 356.

Can any one offer some help please?

Kind regards,

Julian De Marchi