Re: [SOLVED]samba panics

Alan Chandler wrote, On 2006-09-13 04:37:
On Tuesday 12 September 2006 19:14, Alan Chandler wrote:
Is anyone else experiencing problems with smbd.  I keep getting mails that
is has segfaulted.

I just tried a re-install (of Etch) and it did the same.

Seems to be a problem of a "," appearing at the end of one of the swat generated lines. I removed it, and all is well again

I've had similar problems that have been difficult to pinpoint. I'd love a debug option for swat that shows how swat parses the smb.conf file.

Arthur.