Foomatic printing problems to HP 690C

1. Using Acroread (I know, but ...) wants to shrink 94% to fit. Did this
letter->A4 but the paper set for the HP IS A4. No matter, if I do not do the
shrink, the colors are incorrect. I can print full size with acroread or any
other PDF readers but the colors are incorrect.

2. Whether or not I do the shrink, the last few lines are cut off. Not
dependent on acroread, xpdf or kpdf. Not dependent on the margins set in the
properties.

I found no way of reporting as a bug in the driver. How would I do this using
report bug?

Is there a way of getting this to print fully? I will accept the shrink if
need be.

(Using the foomatic/hpjis driver from Sid)