Re: Setting Thunderbird email client attribution line format

Mathias Brodala wrote:
Hell Arthur.

Hi, I must be missing something obvious, but I can't find how to set
attribution lines in Thunderbird.

An info first: if you are searching for an option, you should look in
about:config first. When an option doesn’t exist there, it doesn’t exist.

OK, but how does one get to about:config in Thunderbird? Neither left-clicking nor any of the options when right-clicking on the highlighted about:config work for me.

Arthur.