Re: debian unstable, stable enough?

You say you reinstalled from zero twice. What's the best way to get into unstable? Installing the stable version and then doing a dist-upgrade or installing unstable right-away, I mean when debian installation asks you which sources to choose you manually edit sources.list and put the unstable sentence ;-)
Another question. When testing becomes stable, I suppose that after this transition if you have sth like
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
your debian will go on with the next testing debian Os, right? just doing a apt-get upgrade will do the trick, won't it?